Monday, June 8, 2009

25 random things about me

1. I cry with almost every movie I watch.

2. I have read all the Harry Potter books, at least twice. I have seen all the Harry Potter movies up to date, at least 3 times each.

3. I am a nerd and I'm not afraid to say it.

4. I like Science Fiction books but, I really enjoy cheesy Romance novels.

5. I am a spoiler aunt/Godmother.

6. I use to play the flute in the marching band in high school and college.

7. I get really cranky when I'm hungry.

8. I hate putting dishes and clean clothes back in place.

9. I use to hate getting my picture taken and when I did I wouldn't smile. Now my smile is the most prominent thing in all my pictures. I thank Daniel Justiniani for that ;-).

10. I will wear a pair of White Converse Shoes if I ever get married.

11. I get grossed out by people that bite their nails, specially men.

12. I cried the 2 times I have seen my favorite singer, Miguel Bose, in concert.

13. I love to travel but I have only been in 2 countries, Mexico and USA.

14. I have never seen more than 2 inches of snow.

15. I bought my first car when I was 30 years old.

16. I love Claude Monet's paintings.

17. Green is my favorite color.

18. I can't have video games near me because one I star playing it is really hard to stop. My record is around 12 hours. I only play when I am in Hermosillo, just for the sake of my Godson (yeah right!), jajajajajaa.

19. When I am almost over with a meal I count how many pieces of beef, chicken, etc, whatever I am eating and divide my bread, tortilla, cracker, etc, accordingly. Sometimes I do it viceversa.

20. I usually coordinate the color of my clothes with my purse, shoes and most of the times, underwear.

21. I had to take the GRE test twice to enter Grad-school, I still don't know how I got a good score the second time.

22. I have a huge family, 4 brothers, one sister, 4 nephews, one niece, around 40 first cousins who have I don't know how many kids, jajaja.

23. I make really good pancakes and an ever better guacamole.

24. I love to live by myself but I need to have the TV or the radio on at all times, just to have some noise.

25. I have to read something not-work-related before I go to bed every night.

1 comment:

  1. What a great list!! Better than a profile... I should make one of these. We have lots in common -- 2, 3, half of 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 17... wow, LOL... but seriously, 40 first cousins?? Apparently, my parents' siblings were under-achievers ;)

    ReplyDelete