Monday, June 8, 2009

25 sad songs in English

My favorite sad songs in english.

25. Sorry seams to be the hardest word. Elton John
24. Nothing compares to you. Sinead O’Connor
23. With or without you. U2
22. Hello. Lionel Richie
21. I want to know what love is. Foreigner
20. November rain. Guns ‘n roses
19. Streets of Philadelphia. Bruce Springsteen
18. Always. Bon Jovi
17. I’ll be loving you forever. New kids on the block
16. I need you. New kids on the block
15. It must have been love. Roxette
14. Dust in the wind. Kansas
13. All by myself. Celine Dion
12. The reason. Hoobanstank
11. How am I suppose to live without you. Michael Bolton
10. Anyone. Roxette
9. Please forgive me. Bryan Adams
8. You are still the one. Shania Twain
7. More than words. Extreme
6. Don’t speak. No doubt
5. Because of you. Kelly Clarkson
4. One more time. Laura Pausini (Richard Marx)
3. Goodbye. Air supply
2. Total eclipse of the heart. Air supply
1. Making love out of nothing at all. Air supply

No comments:

Post a Comment