Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big experiment

Every time the timer goes off to remind me to change the wash of my Western blot brings me a step closer to a big failure or a big success of an almost 2 year-long experiment. My stomach is getting tighter and tighter, I just want to know! I want to scream! My hope fluctuates from very positive that it will work to an almost certainty it won't. I'm on the verge of tears because if it doesn't work I have no more backup plans and I really don't want to accept defeat. Sciency and all you could now see me praying for this to work, I need a good result to feel worth something again.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That was hilarious Diana! You cracked me up! My kitty has beautiful green eyes as well and like to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ST! I appreciate the comment even if it is on the wrong post, jajajaja.

    ReplyDelete