Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Him

I must confess that it felt weird at the beginning. To see and feel that new presence in my apartment. I have been by myself for so long that now is hard to share my space. Seeing him, there, looking at me with those beautiful green eyes. He got closer slowly, it seemed like it was weird for him too. He is not used to spending the night at a stranger's house, neither. Little by little we started trusting in each other, we had dinner, watched some TV, we "played" for a while until it was time to go to bed. We were both nervous. Deciding what side we were going to sleep on was easy, after all it's my house and I always sleep on one side of my bed so, he had to move over.

We cuddled together for a while and I found where he likes to be touched, we stayed like that until we fell asleep. Right at midnight I heard him calling me, he touched my face and sneaked under my sheets wanting to "play" again. I said no, I was really tired and he gave up. He tried again at dawn, calling me to wake me up, caressing my legs. At that point, I had no option but to wake up and please him. You now may assume that I'm so tired that I just want to die. I have another night like this to look forward to because he is staying in my apartment again tonight.

Pepe, my friend's cat, can be adorable but he is also quite demanding, jajajajajajajaaja

9 comments:

  1. Hahahah Deray! This was so funny! I had to admit I really thought it was a guy...hehehe. Very nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you TJ ;) I had fun writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty! Made me laugh :)

    jajajajajajaja

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haahahahahahahaha, Deray! I loved this--and there is really nothing quite as lovely as a cuddly little kitty (or puppy). Enjoy . . . enjoy!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written. I loved it. My new dog is a cuddler who likes to sneak into my bed and snuggle up against. In the early morning hours when he wants to play he begins by batting me with his front paws like cats are wont to do. When I open my eyes and catch him at it he immediately begins to lick his paws and feign innocence.
    timethief

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came here from TT's. Very funny account! Like a short story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have added tour blog to my reading list and have sent you link love via my A Lovely award post http://thsitimethisspace.com/2009/10/15/a-lovely-award Please keep the meme going.

    P.S. I hate using this Blogger identity just to post a comment but I have no choice.

    timethief

    ReplyDelete
  8. DeRay-you little devil! Although I'm liberal-minded, I have my limits. But I'm happy for you that you've found true love at last.

    ReplyDelete